A lucky National Lottery player could be taking home a £9million jackpot from tonight’s quadruple rollover draw.
And that’s not all, from a free lucky dip to £1million, players can win different prizes that aren’t the jackpot depending on what they match.
The Thunderball was also on tonight, giving players a chance to take home £500,000 with a ticket that cost just one pound.
Tickets for the Lotto and other National Lottery games are available from 8am to 11pm year round online or from most newsagents and supermarkets. But on draw days, the £2 tickets can only be bought up to 7:30pm.
Lotto draws take place on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 8pm or 7.45pm, respectively. Read on to see this evening’s results.
The winning numbers for Saturday, July 16’s Lotto draw were 5, 25, 28, 29,53 and 58.
The bonus ball was 15.
Prizes can still be won for those who matched some numbers.
- Two main numbers = free lucky dip
- Three main numbers = £30
- Four main numbers = £140
- Five main numbers = £1,750
- Five main numbers plus the bonus ball – £1m
- Six main numbers = jackpot
The winning numbers for last night’s Thunderball draw were 1, 6, 15, 34 and 38.
The Thunderball was 1 .
The rules on how to win Thunderball prizes are different to the lotto.
- Five main numbers plus the Thunderball=£500,000
- Five main numbers = £5,000
- Four main numbers plus the Thunderball = £250
- Four main numbers = £100
- Three main numbers plus the Thunderball = £20
- Three main numbers = £10
- One main number plus the Thunderball = £5
- Zero main numbers plus the Thunderball = £3
Don’t miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond – sign up to our daily newsletter here .